For New Patients
Your First Visit: A COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION
Because it is important to get to know Dr. Gorkowitz and our highly trained staff before committing to orthodontic treatment, our consultations are always complimentary. At the initial consultation, we will:
- Provide a complete oral exam to determine whether treatment is necessary at this time and what your options are
- Develop a customized treatment plan specifically for you
- Discuss all financial information, insurance options and payment plans
Payment Options: WHAT WORKS FOR YOU
Our office manager, Tresha, will discuss the cost of your treatment and each available payment option with you, so that you can make the choice that works best for you. We will work with you to create a payment plan that fits your budget and you will have all the important information that you need before beginning treatment.
We offer very flexible payment plans, including a no-down-payment option and discounts for payment in full and multiple family members.
We accept most major credit and debit cards and also offer CareCredit for your convenience.
Insurance: WE MAKE IT EASY
We participate with the following major insurance plans and we take care of all the necessary paperwork for you. We will determine your eligibility and the amount of coverage.
Aetna PPO Guardian Dentalguard PPO Metlife PDP
Cigna PPO United Healthcare PPO Delta Dental Premier
Horizon BCBS Empire BCBS Delta PA, CA, NY, USA CA
United Concordia The Principal PPO
Please be aware of the following insurance facts:
- Orthodontic insurance is a separate rider to dental insurance. Having dental insurance does not automatically mean that you have orthodontic insurance.
- Orthodontic insurance is usually not paid in one lump sum, but is paid over the length of the treatment.
- If you change your job, your orthodontic insurance payments may stop (unless your new job has orthodontic benefits). You would be responsible for the balance of the fee due.
To schedule your complimentary consultation or for more information about our office, please give us a call at 973-992-7377 or fill out this form. We look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve the smile that you always dreamed of.